Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It. Is. Done.

Well, the big day has come and gone...about 96 hours ago my little girl walked down the aisle into the arms of her prince.

So why did I stop blogging? Well as we got closer and closer to the big day (which btw occurred only a few days after Christmas...I think the happy couple planned it that way just to see how close to the edge they could push me) I realized I wasn't able to give the attention I wanted to give to the 'ol blog and help plan the wedding. And work full time. And take care of the bride's siblings. And be nice to my husband. And eat.

So something had to give and since I wasn't budging on the "give up eating" option, the blog got put on the shelf. But now that the happy couple are on their honeymoon (the one wedding item I didn't have to provide a credit card number for) and the bride's siblings have clean clothes (thanks Aunt Lynn) and my husband thinks I'm the cat's meow again and we ate something other than fast food two nights in a row, I thought I'd finish the tale we started months ago.


Stick around, it may be fun!

2 comments:

  1. Deb, so very happy that you are starting the blog again. Always looked forward to reading and getting a good laugh. Hard to come by these days :)
    Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Michelle! Love you too and let me tell you what a wonderful surprise it was to have you at the beauty shop that morning, you really helped my nerves!

    ReplyDelete