Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bouquets & Rice: Week 7 - Schooled

Some odds and ends from this week...

We're taking the maid of honor to college this weekend and we just found out her dress has come in. Maybe I can convince her to stay home for the alterations.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week we ordered tableware for the reception and my oh my how things have changed...for instance:

Old school plastic silverware...

New school plastic silverware...



This ain't your grandma's reception anymore.
You should see the new school napkins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been contemplating starting a vocational school after the wedding is all said and done. Perhaps a training school for future mothers of the brides. The curriculum could include:

Psychology- The Bride's Brain
Accounting- Overspending the Wedding Budget
Food Service- Managing the Cutting of the Cake

or Choose an Elective in:
Online Ordering 101
Candle Coupons 101
Fabric Draping 101

Enrollment for the 2012-2013 school year begins in January.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I need to set up a principal's office. Somewhere I can send the bridal party when they're misbehavin'. I'd use the father of the bride's office but it's full of fake flowers, napkins, clicky lighter thingies, beading pearls...

No comments:

Post a Comment