Sunday, July 24, 2011

And The Winner Is...

So the other day Mark found some items for sale online.
Wedding items. (drool, drool)
Burlap wedding items (drool, dro...wait, what?)

Yes, Mark was looking at wedding items online (why he was looking at wedding stuff on a Saturday morning I don't know) but nevertheless he was and he found some special wedding items that were priced right. He then sorted them by price, printed, color coded and collated them, and then proudly presented them to me and the bride.

"40 burlap table runners" read one ad that caught my eye. And of course I thought these would be perfect for the reception tables. It's a Tuscan theme, natural colors, a kinda garden motif. But the bride thought otherwise. I believe her exact words were:

"Feed sacks really wasn't the look I was shooting for at our reception."

Oh well. Maybe I should have suggested the butter sculpture of the dog instead.

And so that means the answer is B! And our winner is Sherry!

Coming up: The Wedding Gown - Take Two


2 comments:

  1. aw! I would have thought this answer last. -Rebekah G.

    ReplyDelete