Saturday, July 30, 2011

We Have A Winner!

The happy couple has decided on the color scheme of their wedding. And they are a beautiful combination of colors that will compliment the day perfectly. 

But that didn't stop me from suggesting the following...

"Since the wedding has an Italian theme, why not decorate using the colors on the Italian flag? Plus (brace yourself, here comes another great idea) since the wedding is so close to Christmas, we could probably get a lot of items on sale for the wedding in those colors, cause you know, they're Christmas colors too. (not done yet, here comes another one) Oh my gosh! What do you think about using actual flags to decorate for the reception? We could even put little flags on the tables! Whaddya think?"


As I began to hear the sound of crickets chirping, I realized that the bride wasn't quite catching my vision. 

And she was also giving me the stink-eye. (That precious look that only a daughter can give a mother when she thinks her mother has just uttered what might be the most ridiculous idea she's ever heard).

So my idea about incorporating the Italian flag colors into the wedding was "non va bene" (not good) but turns out,  it's "molto buona" (very good) for someone!

And that means the correct answer was A! And our winner is Jenette!

btw...I'm really loving the Lady & the Tramp idea...hmmm, might just have to bring that up during Sunday dinner tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment