Monday, August 1, 2011

The Wedding Gown - Round Three

We went back out on Saturday...another town, another store (actually two stores)...and no dress.

On our ride home, I was starting to feel discouraged and so was the bride. Dress after dress, looking online and in stores, with close to 20 different gowns put on and taken off, our options were starting to look dim and dire.

But then suddenly last night, poking around online, I found it...this could be "the one"...


The latest couture wedding gown, fresh from the runways in Paris...made entirely out of toilet paper.

And I've got coupons!

4 comments:

  1. Great Idea and as the bride is walking in for the wedding, we can reach out and grab a piece of dress to wipe our eyes.
    Benny <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should crochet a dress (out of granny squares)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kind of goes along with my idea of having one made by a local seamstress...:) Angel R.

    ReplyDelete