Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bouquets & Rice: Week 3 - My Laptop Runneth Over

Some odds and ends from this week...

Have I mentioned that the bride finally found her wedding gown? I wasn't sure if I had written a post about it or not...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Top 10 Wedding-Related Items I Googled This Week:

10. olives
  9. green heart-shaped beads
  8. fake china (it was late and I couldn't think of the word "chinet")
  7. Moroccan lanterns
  6. table runners
  5. the letter B (also the letters K and J...don't ask)
  4. peonies wreaths
  3. carousels (yes, really)
  2. battery operated "firefly" lights

and the number one wedding-related item I googled this week:

  1. pickle forks

(thanks Dave L. for the inspiration)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The night before we found "the one" the bride and I were sitting in our family room, both of us with a laptop, trolling page after page of gowns:

Me: ok, how about page 3, top row, middle picture?
Kaitlin: no, too many ruffles, check out page 7, middle section, last picture on the right.
Me: no, that won't work, out of our price range...
Kaitlin: well, then what do you think of the one right below it?
Me: that one's very pretty, what about on the next....

I think the salesgirl was really excited to see us the next day with our laptops.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Been watching a few wedding videos on youtube lately, just to get some ideas about the ceremony...and found this little gem...


1 comment:

  1. I do not know who was more embarrassed the groom or the bride.?-Rebekah G.

    ReplyDelete