Saturday, August 27, 2011

Bouquets & Rice: Week 6 - Eeyore's In The House

Some odds and ends from this week....

Came home yesterday and was greeted by three big boxes sitting in the little office at home...slap full of fake flowers. We spend the evening watching the bride prance around the house, holding the flowers like a bouquet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I never thought I would say this but I'm tired. Of craft stores.

*sigh*

Used to be, I could spend an afternoon wandering up and down the aisles of a craft store, lost in the possibilities of "what can I make?" Not so much anymore.

*sigh*

It's become a quest, a chore, another thing to cross off the weekly list of wedding stuff to do.

*sigh*

Maybe I need some hormones.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My plan to lose 783 pounds before the wedding has lost steam. And the chocolate-dipped cones at McDonald's are not helping. I really like those babies. And they really don't like me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Man, this post is kinda depressing. So let me share some exciting news! I found my dress! And it was right under my nose the whole time...


That would be me, at Halloween (don't ask, it was the early 80's).

I haven't shown it to the bride yet but I think she'll be good with it, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment